[Colloquium] Title: High-Culture Soft Power, Engagement, and Nor...
- Areas: humanities and social sciences related to the Northeast Asia region
- types of application: free topic (individual research, joint research)
a doctoral dissertation-qualification for application: Ph.D. holders who have published at least five papers over the last five years
※ When applying with a doctoral dissertation, only the dissertation is evaluated, regardless of other papers published. (The applicant should have received the Ph.D. within the last five years.)
2. Evaluation Policy: A manuscript more than 30% of which has been published is excluded.
A textbook or introductory book type of writing is excluded.
A manuscript written in English is preferred.
Grant and Period
Grant: Eight million to fifteen million won per project
Ten to twelve thousand dollars for a manuscript in English
The work will be published as a volume in the ARI Monograph Series by ARI Press.
- Research Period: Two years
- Application Period: From August 1st to August 31st annually
- Documents to submit: Send the following by mail (①~⑥) or by email (①~⑤).
③ Writing plan
※ A writing plan should be five to ten pages on A4 size paper. (A bibliography should not be included, and the estimated length should be stated.)
④ List of papers published
⑤ Summary of representative papers
⑥ Two representative papers
※ N/A for those submitting a doctoral dissertation
- Address: (136-701) ARI Administrative Office, Korea University, 5-1 Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul / email@example.com
(우) 136-701 서울특별시 성북구 안암동 5가-1 고려대학교 아세아문제연구소
TEL : 02-3290-1600 / FAX : 02-923-4661 / email : firstname.lastname@example.org